We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans take aim at Liberal government’s pension-for-life plan. The Trudeau Liberals are going into the second half of their mandate facing anger from many disabled veterans over what some are calling a betrayal: the government’s new pension plan for those injured while in uniform.
- Illinois lawmakers to hear about veterans home with deadly water problems today. Welcome to Clout Street: Morning Spin, our weekday feature to catch you up with what’s going on in government and politics from Chicago to Springfield. Subscribe here.
- VA Clears The Air On Doctors Talking To Veterans About Marijuana Use. “Don’t ask, don’t tell” is how many veterans have approached health care conversations about marijuana use with the doctors they see from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Hoosier Veterans head to the State House Tuesday for Indiana Military Veterans Legislative Day. The 2018 Indiana Military Veterans Legislative Day will be Tuesday, January 9th at the Indiana State Capitol. This is the fourth annual event for the IMVLD…
- Veterans’ groups criticize Liberal pension plan for those injured in uniform. The Trudeau government enters the second half of its mandate facing anger and frustration from Canadian military veterans over its recently announced pension scheme for those injured in uniform.