We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veteran finally tells his story thanks to unexpected friendship. A 21-year-old college student just wanted to thank a 93-year-old veteran for his service. Soon, strangers became friends and hidden stories came to light.
- Columbia Falls veterans weigh in on new veteran home. After a 10 year effort, Montanans will finally have a third home for their veterans.
- Veteran Congressman On Trump’s New VA Secretary Nominee. We’re going to start the program today with the recent shakeup at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Weekly Veteran Snapshot. When the war in Southeast Asia was raging and the draft was in full swing, Glen Lindsey graduated from DeRidder High School, and got a job as produce manager at the Piggly Wiggly Grocery working for Dwayne Cooley.
- Cheatham Veterans Service Office, Sheriff’s Department begin tracking incarcerated veterans. The Cheatham County Veterans Service Office and the Cheatham County Sheriff’s Office have teamed up to identify veterans who are incarcerated in an effort to prevent them from owing Veterans Affairs overpaid benefits.