Cannabidiol is a chemical compound that can be found in all cannabis varieties. It does have a notorious cousin called THC, which leads to a hallucinogenic state of mind. Considering CBD is a non-psychoactive compound, you will not get high with this.
When you use CBD strains, they produce significant effects (entourage effect). It is not only being used by medical users but also those who are suffering insomnia and stress.
When we talk about CBD, the subject itself is quite vast. There are many CDS
strains you need to be aware of. Here’s an article that sheds light on where you can find high CDS strains. And, we will also get you familiar with the high CBD cannabis strains.
Please keep reading to know more about them!
High CBD Strains You Need To Be Aware Of
- Harlequin: If you are looking for a very mild high, then Harley Quinn is a good option. The ratio of THC to CBD is 2:5. Moreover, the THC level in this is about 4 to 10%. The CBD level reaches about 33%. It has a wonderful pine flavor. Don’t forget to notice the hint of pineapple flavor too.
- ACDC: Here’s a hybrid cross between Cannatonic and Ruderalis. The strain has 16 to 20% CBD. The THC level is between 0.5 to 1%. The THC level is low, so that the psychoactive effects will be minimal too. The bud has a delightful and sweet flavor. It has some fruitiness, and the aroma is wondrous. It does not give you a great high. If you want to reduce pain, stress, and symptoms of depression, try the ACDC bud. Smokers can concentrate better after using the bud.
- Harletsu: Harle-Tsu has a sweet, spicy, and earthy flavor. It helps you to focus and relax. The THC level is at 1%, and the CBD level is 10%. Skip the wine glass in the evening, and try this bud. It gives you a mild but good high.
- Ringo’s Gift: Ringo’s Gift has a minty taste. It is a hybrid of ACDC and Harletsu. When you are using this strain, you will notice an earthy taste with a hint of mint. The strainhas 16 to 20% CBD and 1% THC. Add it to beverages and foods to get the best results.
- Charlotte’s Web: Charlotte’s Web is meant for relieving pain. It has a THC level of 0.5%, and the CBD level is 12%. The 1:24 ratio Charlotte’s Web bud has an exciting story. It is named after a girl who was suffering from epilepsy. Her name was Charlotte. Once she started using this particular blend, her seizures went down. It is a powerful blend with a pleasant pine fragrance. It smells sweet and has a citrus undertone. It is quite refreshing!
- Nordle: Nordle can be used for health and recreational purpose. The ratio is 1:1 as both THC and CBD are at 8%. The level of THC is low, which means it will give you a good and relaxing high. It is ideal for pain relief, relaxation, appetite increase, and much more. The flavors are interesting as it has a pine and earthy taste. If you wish to brighten your mind, this blend is perfect.
Where can you find High CDS Strains?
Finding high CBD strains near you is not going to be a tough task. There are quite a few online platforms that sell them. Cannabis delivery is possible. All you have to do is find a reliable weed delivery service provider.
They will drop it at your doorstep. Make sure you choose a provider that sells quality buds. Cannabis delivery service providers like Emjay and Leafly are delivering cannabis and buds at your doorstep.
It would help if you did your research before buying anything online. Read reviews, check ratings, and understand the delivery time, payment method, and customer service.
To conclude, get high CDS strains to get a good high or reduce pain. No matter your goal, the high CDS strains mentioned in this article will give you relief and relaxation.