They’re calling it “the worst US terror attack since 9/11.” A Muslim is being blamed for shooting up a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing more than fifty people.Robert David Steele and 25 other experts explain today’s false flag epidemic in ANOTHER French False Flag: Bloody Tracks from Paris to San Bernardino
In the recently-published Another French False Flag, former CIA clandestine services officer Robert David Steele – who admits he executed one false flag operation for the Agency – lists ten “key indicators of a modern false flag.” The most important is #10: “Who benefits?”
So let’s start there.
The entire world just spent the past week celebrating the life of Muhammad Ali – and Ali’s religion, Islam. It was the best PR week Islam ever had.
What’s more, we didn’t spend the past week celebrating “house Muslim” Uncle Tom style Islam. We just spent an amazing week cheering for Muhammad Ali, a Muslim fighter, a truth jihadi, a man willing to sacrifice everything for truth and justice…a man who famously cheered on armed Palestinian resistance with the immortal words:
For the people behind the Islamophobia-based “clash of civilizations” – and the long list of false flags that created it – the past week of Muhammad Ali adulation was the ultimate PR nightmare. Meanwhile, during the exact same week, the Zionists have been panicking, fearing that Obama is going to take his revenge on Netanyahu by helping the Security Council pass a resolution essentially recognizing and officially establishing the State of Palestine within its pre-1967 borders.
The usual suspects may have responded with a massive publicity stunt in Orlando designed to make us forget Muhammad Ali … and make it much harder, if not impossible, for Obama to force the Israelis to withdraw from the territory they stole in 1967. In other words, this keeps the Clash of Civilizations going, and Israel expanding.
And who benefits from that? No Muslims that I can see.
Will the alleged perpetrator be interrogated to find out what he did or did not do, what his motives may have been, and who his associates were? Apparently not. Once again, we see the “perp shot dead, will never be interrogated or tried” syndrome. If international terrorism sponsored by groups like ISIS were really what it is made out to be, obviously live captures of all suspected terrorists would be the top priority, so interrogations could take place and terror networks taken down.
Another major indicator of “false flag” is the scale of the carnage. More than 50 dead? Only one shooter? And the guy was not even a special forces professional, but a flaky security guard?! (Who just happened to be on all the National Security radar screens, like so many others now-proven patsies.) Sorry, MSM, that doesn’t pass the smell test.
It’s funny how almost all “Muslim terrorists” are either ridiculously ultra-competent supermen able to take down skyscrapers and blow up the Pentagon using a couple of package-openers as their only weapons; kill ludicrously large numbers of people in mass shootings without any military training; or otherwise perform amazing feats of mass carnage … or else they are the world’s LEAST competent destruction-wreakers, dufuses who can’t get a match lit to try to blow up their own shoe, or who pack their underwear with sterno camping fuel and no detonator and somehow expect their crotch to explode.
Aside from the handful of supermen, practically every wannabe Muslim terrorist in the USA since 9/11 has been a total dufus. As Trevor Aaronson writes in The Terror Factory, almost all of the “Islamic terror plots” in the US since 9/11 have actually been FBI terror plots sold to some hapless patsy – a homeless street person, a retarded teenager – by a professional con artist.
Real terrorism usually falls in the middle of the bell curve: A handful of people (if any) get killed, and/or something of fairly modest size gets blown up. This is the pattern with the 94% of terrorist attacks that, according to the FBI, are not committed by Muslims, but rather by radical Jews, hispanics, leftists, animal rights activists, and so on.
But Muslims…whoah! They’re either supermen, defying the laws of physics to make skyscrapers disappear at free-fall acceleration through the path of most resistance or shooting huge crowds of people with a single Glock pistol…or they’re retarded kids, homeless people, schlemiels who couldn’t succeed in stepping on an ant if the FBI bought them size 20 shoes and released an ant colony next to their feet.
Statistically, the odds that Muslims would almost always either be way-too-lethal or else way-too-incompetent, while all other categories of terrorists would fall in the middle of the bell curve, must be about 20 trillion to one. Go ahead, pull up the statistics and do the math. The inescapable conclusion is that most plots and attacks attributed to Muslims are PR stunts concocted by the FBI and the Deep State, respectively.
We were told, almost immediately after the Orlando shooting, that “the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS.” Robert David Steele remarks: “The tape pledging allegiance to ISIS is patsy perfect.” And since ISIS is a Western public relations operation, a 4th generation warfare psy-op, the ISIS pledge in itself pretty much proves that the shooting was an inside job. (For details, see the section “Who is ISIS” in Another French False Flag.)
Mateen’s parents were born in Afghanistan, and he was ‘on the radar’ of U.S. officials for some time, but was not the target of a specific investigation, law enforcement officials told ABC News.”
If the deep state had been running him, setting him up for an event like Orlando, he would indeed have been “on the radar” – but his handlers would have made sure he wasn’t targeted by any specific investigation. This is what happened prior to 9/11 when Lt. Col. Anthony Schaeffer of Able Danger was ordered by his superiors to put yellow sticky pads over the faces of Mohammed Atta and other future “9/11 hijackers” and forget he had ever heard of them.
So if the carnage in Orlando is real (and I haven’t yet seen any indications that it isn’t) how might it have been produced? The two obvious possibilities include:
(1) Professional killers i.e. multiple shooters may have done the damage and/or assisted the patsy, as appears to have been the case in many other false flags including the Fort Hood shooting, the Batman theater shooting, the Sikh Temple shooting, and the more recent Paris and San Bernardino shootings. Robert David Steele remarks: “Multiple shooters are detected by proper forensics on all bullet paths and all spent rounds. I doubt responsible forensics will be done (if 50 real bodies) am pretty sure that if it were, it would identify multiple weapons not found on the scene from the spent round signatures. This is all way too pat.”
(2) The patsy may have been given the equivalent of special forces training, perhaps with the aid of MK-Ultra style hypnotherapy, obviating the need for professional assistance.
Of course, it’s always possible that yet another Muslim-named super-terrorist just appeared out of nowhere and decided, for unfathomable reasons, to stage a murderous PR stunt that would erase “Muhammad Ali Week” from the public mind and help Netanyahu resist the international push to force Israel to withdraw from the Occupied Territories.
But though it’s still to early to know for sure, the above-cited circumstantial evidence suggests that we should place the Orlando nightclub shooting in the “strongly suspected false flag” category.
Courtesy of Robert David Steele
* * *
- For what it’s worth, there was an active shooter drill in Orlando six months ago.
- BeforeItsNews remarks:
“For those who truly imagine outside the box, it’s crucial to understand the purpose behind the cynical utilization of Orlando, Florida. Home to Disney World and consequently the destination of so many families and their children over generations, it has become the one location you go to get away from it all. You leave the home behind and all of the negative evening news and you travel to the land of make-believe to involve yourself in childhood fun and fantasy.
“What’s the point? Well, what better means to galvanize the parents and children across America to take up the problem of gun control in earnest than by shooting up their adult and childhood playground.”
Editor’s note: The Disney World locale also reinforces the propaganda line: Muslims hate gays, Walt Disney, childhood happiness, families, mom, apple pie, free speech for cartoonists, etc. etc. THEY HATE OUR WAY OF LIFE SO WE MUST SUPPORT ISRAEL. -KB
- Pakistani defense analyst Zaid Hamid tweets: “Is this a co-incidence that the shooter worked for a private mercenary contracting outfit G4S which is close to Mossad/MI5/CIA??”
- Robert David Steele: “An alert reader has pointed out that only the stupid would accept the video taped pledge of allegiance to ISIS at face value. In a clandestine environment, the shooter could be told that he is auditioning for a possible operational promotion, and asked to do this, even given a script. A prospective candidate for access agent status going against ISIS would be assigned to increase mosque attendance and signs of commitment. There is NOTHING so far that suggests this individual had anything against gays or any reason to actually target gays. All signs point to a false flag event.”
- From George Washington’s blog: “Mateen worked for the British company G4S since 2007. Throughout that time, G4S has been what people might call a private, special operations military outfit. It is said to be three times the size of the British military. In 2012, a G4S employee was charged with making a bomb threat at the Olympics. Similar bomb threats were connected to G4S in 2013 and May 2016. Previously called Securicor, G4S provided security at all three airports affected by the 9/11 attacks. Securicor/G4S had bought Argenbright Security—the 9/11 airport security firm—just nine months before the 9/11 attacks. The company later ran operations at Guantanamo Bay. These facts suggest that all aspects of the attack, including initial reports of two suspects in the shootings and that someone was holding the door closed to prevent people from escaping, should be carefully investigated.”
- From Tomato Bubble: “The producers at LHS (Langley-Hollywood Studios) have really, and we do mean really, “pushed the envelope” with this latest stunt involving the “Pulse” sodomite club in Orlando, Florida — setting an astonishing, and we do mean astonishing “lone gunman” record of 50 kills plus 53 wounded! Eat you heart out Rambo! How was it possible that in a small crowded club, Rambomar was able to wield a long gun without someone being able to grab either him or the barrel before he could methodically shoot 103 people — a task which would have required at least 3 magazine replacements? Yes, they were queers, but dominant queers are often weight-lifting macho types who aren’t afraid to fight. And the submissive types would have ran for their lives in terror. How did he get past the club’s bouncers while wielding a rifle? How could he kill so many people, in the dark, with small .22 caliber bullets (far less lethal than .38’s and .45’s). He would have had to score 50 head or heart shots to accomplish such an amazing feat.”
- Reports of multiple shooters are coming in including this Facebook post:
- Eyewitness account from the Palm Beach Post who said he heard another gun from a different direction: “Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!…I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. I heard two guns going at the same time. It was very, very crazy.’’
- Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, a leading contributor to Another French False Flag and We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo, just published Orlando Shooting in which he asks: Where are the bodies and where are the videos? And, who benefits?
- Robert David Steele is keeping a running list of updates at PhiBetaIota. Sample: “Multiple sources including retired FBI agents are suggesting that the FBI used its investigations to recruit Omar Mateen as an informant, and note his anomalous change of last name. They also point out that the FBI could have been told to stand down (as they were for 9/11) because Mateen was part of a covert psychological false flag operation — as Dick Cheney demonstrated on 9/11, the murder of any number of US citizens is now ‘okay’ if it serves the political agenda of the deep state… In our experience, the FBI does not ‘drop’ investigations, but rather ‘succeeds’ at turning the hapless individual into an official ‘informant’ to be used in manufacturing a terror event. FBI informants can also be ‘taken over’ without the good people of the FBI being witting of the ‘branching’ toward ends not sanctioned by the FBI bureaucracy.” And: ” GS4, Omar Mateen’s employer, receives $234 million a year to help ID suspected terrorists entering the USA; Omar Mateen passed multiple FBI and private sector security checks (the narrative about his being mentally ill may be scripted); GS4 is the primary contractor used by the Obama Administration to bus illegal immigrants from the border deep into the heartland, where they are released, with no legal obligations; Wackenhut, a subsidiary of GS4, has been a cover company for the CIA and has very strong right wing even extremist tendencies; it’s founder is a former FBI officer. It has been suggested that the FBI Futures Working Group, under the guise of preventing mass terrorists events, actually scripts false flag operations and their narratives. Phi Beta Iota:We have no direct knowledge. We do note two additional anomalies surfaced by Fox News: 01 the alleged terrorist drove 300 miles from his home and work area. Why? Was this an assigned target? 02 an exiting witness saw a second person armed with a machine gun who could have been a paramilitary officer or a policeman, it was too dark to see.”
- The New York Post reports that Omar Mateen was gay. So will the whole MSM script be re-written to blame gays instead of Muslims? Will Donald Trump call for gays to be banned from the USA and forced to register? NY Post: “The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times. Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil. Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had ‘gay tendencies’ and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed ‘the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.’ [Apparently the FBI wants to keep blaming Muslims and NOT change the script to blaming gays. -ed.] The bombshell came as a male former classmate of Omar Mateen said he had been asked out romantically by the mass killer, who reportedly was a virtual regular at the Pulse nightclub, having visited it more than a dozen times over the years.”
- NY Daily News reports: FBI spied on Orlando gay club terrorist Omar Mateen for 10 months in 2013: FBI Director James Comey. “FBI investigators investigated Mateen, who was born in New York, for 10 months. They introduced him to confidential informants
spied on his communications and followed him. They also interviewed him twice.”
- Daily Mail: Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS
- Question of possible crisis actors: “100% PROOF Orlando Shooting Was a STAGED HOAX…“
- Audio clip features multiple shooters
- Orlando shooter employer stages crisis events
- Lots of good stuff posted on Orlando at James Tracy’s Memory Hole Blog, including Orlando via Paris – ‘Covering 11/13: The Stagecraft of “Reliable” Sources’ (adapted from Dr. Tracy’s chapter in ANOTHER French False Flag)
- From a former mainstream journalist who wishes to remain anonymous:
“My HYPOTHETICAL take on what happened:Mateen’s father wants to get rid of a gay son–an honor killing by proxy–possibly for some quid pro quo in his Afghan political aspirations. So he volunteers his son as a patsy. Mateen is put on an “undercover” assignment by G4S-Wackenhut (don’t know why everyone is so afraid to mention the W word) and given blanks for his guns. The doors are blockaded at his favorite gay haunt and the shooting starts, with Mateen shooting away with blanks. Then Mateen realizes his fellow operatives are firing real bullets, he panics and runs into the bathroom while the shooting continues. Mateen calls his handlers and they negotiate with him for 3 hours apparently trying to work out a deal and, when this fails, a team blows out the bathroom wall and terminates him. The SWAT team, by the way, was not activated until 3 hours after the start of the incident.A similar MO was possibly used in the Bataclan false flag.”
- Craig McKee at Truth and Shadows offers a worthwhile article: Orlando suspicions: Multiple shooters, multiple ‘motives’ and a siege that just doesn’t add up: “Religious fanaticism, homophobia, domestic violence and male rage, mental illness and self-hatred, impassioned demands for gun control, dire warnings about the Internet’s role in creating terrorists, alarms raised about immigrants, and questions about how law enforcement could have let a future killer they were watching slip through their fingers. How many of these elements are real and how many implanted in a contrived official version of events is the big question.”
- Another excellent article from The Saker, entitled “The Orlando massacre: the lies, the exploitation and unasked questions“: “If this is not about homosexuality, Islam or guns, what is it about? It is about making us believe that is is about homosexuality, Islam and guns, of course!”
- The Intercept dishes out dirt on G4S: Orlando Shooter Wasn’t the First Murderer Employed By Global Mercenary Firm
- Daniel Hopsicker offers “Orlando Shooting Dad a Long-Term CIA Asset“
- Washington’s Blog: $25,000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO EXPOSURE OF FALSE FLAG AT ORLANDO
- Robert David Steele notes: “CounterPunch has offered up a well-done piece that documents how everything the government and the media are saying about the wife is a lie — with the interesting tid-bit that she offered to take a polygraph and the government declined to administer one.” Read the article: “Noor Zahi Salman: Everything You’re Hearing About Me Is a Lie“
- Manufactured Terrorism The Orlando Santa Monica Connection ! Howell Says CIA and Four Other Suspects were Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS, and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.