We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans court studied for 4 north central Indiana counties. Howard County officials say they hope to establish a court where military veterans from four counties can receive treatment or enter a diversion program rather than go to jail for offenses.
- Titans’ Eric Decker, wife Jessie James rescue dogs to assist military veterans. Eric Deckeris a dog lover with a soft spot in his heart for military veterans. His grandfather and great uncle served in World War II, his aunt and uncle served in the Gulf War and the father of his wife — country music singer Jessie James — is an Air Force colonel.
- Transit agencies unite to serve veterans in northeast Oklahoma. What began as a mission to provide safe and reliable transportation to enhance the quality of life of the more than 118,000 veterans living in northeast Oklahoma has now become a ground-breaking agency that is realizing that goal on a daily basis.
- Collins announces annual ‘Mail for Veterans’ project. Congressman Chris Collins is once again asking local schools to participate in this year’s “Holiday Mail for Veterans” program. “I am proud to once again invite all elementary age students in New York’s 27th District to create holiday cards for those who have served our country,” said Collins.
- The Top 4 Veterans’ Health Stories of 2017. Veterans fall into a unique space in the healthcare system. There are more than 20 million military veterans who live in the United States, and the group has a far higher likelihood of suffering specific chronic and mental conditions than the general population.