We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Homeless veterans find temporary home in city tent. Hundreds of homeless veterans will have a warm bed and hope for a better future following the Friday opening of a tented shelter in the Midway area.
- New Hampshire Veterans Want More, Better Medical Services. As the Department of Veterans Affairs looks to improve the troubled medical center in Manchester, veterans are making one thing clear: they want more services in the state including mental health treatment, same-day surgery and dental care.
- Veterans share highlights from Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Rides. Thousands of warriors pedaled thousands of miles in 2017 as part of Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride events across America.
- Wounded Marine Corps veteran given free Moreno Valley hous. Holding an oversized red cardboard key in his hands, Simon Kim walked through the front door of a two-story Moreno Valley house in disbelief.
- Veteran Group Finds Perfect Trees at Clark Griswold Christmas Event. Injured veterans and their loved ones tapped into their inner Clark Griswold by joining Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) at Pine Tree Barn to pick out, cut down, and take home their own Christmas trees, as well as visit with Santa.