We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Team River Runner chapter for veterans is in the works. one of the outdoor recreation hubs in southern West Virginia — Sara Yoke loves anything dealing with outdoor activity.
- Open closed VA centers to homeless veterans. As a veteran I go to the Veterans Administration for certain medical services on the Marion campus.
- Brain resetting treatment shows promise with veterans experiencing PTSD. An acoustic brain-resetting therapy demonstrating success with helping student athletes recover from a concussion is also showing promise with military veterans dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Veterans: Selection of commissioners should be redone. Some Missouri veterans aren’t happy with the way Gov. Eric Greitens chose the five new members of the Missouri Veterans Commission, and they want the state Senate to have the governor redo the process.
- Transitional facility for homeless veterans opens in St. Tammany. Army Staff Sgt. John Levis Carroll served his country twice until he was injured. Despite a successful job and supportive family, loved ones say the consequences of that service got the best of the 42-year-old.