We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- To honor veterans: FFA seeks funding for monument. SOLOMON — Plans are underway for a dedication June 2 at the city park in Solomon to honor veterans of all branches of service. For some, the monument is long overdue.
- A van for veterans. The Berrien County Veterans Services office is providing transportation to a new, full-service VA clinic in Mishawaka, Ind., that for south county residents is literally minutes away from their homes.
- Veterans needs taking centerstage as veteran service offices trying to keep up. The voters of Wexford County have made their feelings known when it comes to supporting veterans.
- Veterans group creates PSA to follow rejected Super Bowl ad. AMVETS has created a 30-second public service announcement to elaborate on their print ad that was rejected by the NFL for including the message “#PleaseStand.”
- Veterans aren’t always getting mental care they urgently need, report finds. Thomas Burke Jr., a Marine who returned from tours in Afghanistan and Iraq to attend Yale Divinity School, has also done three tours in the Veterans Health Administration for mental health care and says he’s experienced mixed results.