We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Inside The Turmoil Within Trump’s Department of Veteran Affairs. In what has become a staple of this administration, infighting, backstabbing, and lack of leadership is plaguing potential legislative progress within the VA.
- Veteran shot by deputies suffered from PTSD, parents say V.A. failed to provide better help. A family is left devastated after deputies shot and killed their son on Saturday when he threatened to kill himself and his wife. The man’s parents say the father of four suffered from PTSD and depression after serving in Afghanistan.
- Veteran Mark Green’s Journey From Poverty To Success. Abandoned by his father at age 8, Mark E. Green spent his childhood in poverty, his teens in and out of trouble and was just another kid destined to be a statistic until he decided to change his life and joined the Army.
- ‘The Stars Aligned:’ DUI Arrest Leads Veteran to Treatment in Fairfax County Court Program. United States Marine Corps veteran Chris Rios says he was in a very dark place in December of 2014, as he left a bar after drinking.
- 96-year-old Polk veteran facing eviction gets new mobile home. A family friend and caretaker of the veteran said he’s facing eviction, partly because of damage from Hurricane Irma that he can’t afford to fix.