Keeping an active social presence without giving a proper percentage of your time and attention can become challenging. The major issue here is social networks have different peak times of maximum user engagement. If you want people to engage with your content, you must post them at peak times. But posting on different platforms at a particular timeline is nearly impossible. To solve this problem, experts have come up with online scheduling solutions to make posting more manageable.
Now businesses can design and schedule bulk posts at one using social media marketing tools. This can be done at a suitable time and deliver posts in the required time. This allows a great push to the content as well. Social media online scheduling tools are a convenient shortcut to queue up your posts. They help you with your overall social media management process and improve content efficiency to engage with more connections in real-time. Different businesses have unique preferences and times of scheduling. Either way, marketers can use these marketing tools to collaborate more efficiently.
Sounds like a win-win 😊
Top Online Scheduling Tools To Have An Eye On!
#1 SocialBee: $30 for 10 social media profiles
With so many platforms available in the market today, it’s hard to find a single one that suits all the needs of the business. But luckily, SocialBee is one of them. The tool has affordable plans, an intuitive interface, and numerous impressive features. It has got your back in both content strategy and social media workflow also.
- Users can set a posting schedule in the content calendar.
- Enjoy a real-time preview of upcoming posts.
- Organize social media posts into different categories and customize them for each platform.
- Get them posted automatically on all your social sites at once.
- Integrate Canva inside SocialBee’s post editor for amazing visuals.
- YouTube collaboration is not supported here.
- The online scheduling app is only not suited for enterprises.
#2 Hootsuite: $739 for 5 social media profiles
Hootsuite is one of the best marketing tools that are used by enterprise-level agencies. This app is a bit complex to use but includes many features. It has been around in the market for a very long time, and currently, 16 million users use this app worldwide. This online scheduling tool supports scheduling on popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more. The major drawback is its cost. Small business owners won’t be able to afford this tool.
- The best part about Hootsuite is the user-friendly interface that even beginners can use easily.
- Its social streams feature allows you to engage with the audience and monitor your account from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- The platform lets you make connections with more than 150 apps for efficient collaboration.
- The tool offers account-specific social media analytics to track outcomes better way and create customized reports as needed.
- Hootsuite is a bit costly.
- New users may find it difficult to navigate the clunky dashboard.
- You may have to pay for additional services like customizable reports, URL shorteners, etc.
- Customer support isn’t prompt.
#3 Buffer: $120 for 10 social media profiles
Another bombastic social media online scheduling app is Buffer. This app is similar to SocialPilot and works well with sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram. The best part about Buffer is its WordPress and Chrome integrations. You can also schedule your social media posts via smartphone with Buffer now, as it supports iOS and Android.
- The marketing tool comes up with a clean user interface, and users can navigate the dashboard easily.
- Customer support instantly replies.
- This app allows users to customize their posts for every social platform with tailored features.
- Buffer has its own products, and hence you need to pay extra to manage your facilities.
- The app doesn’t have an essential Content Curation feature for locating trendy and fresh content.
#4 Sendible: $199 for 5 social media profiles
Sendible is considered one of the best marketing tools to manage social media marketing for multiple clients and achieve better results. The online scheduling app is built to cater to various needs of agencies. It supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and other blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, etc. In addition, the tool is beneficial for monitoring campaign performances, sentiment analysis, and automation.
- The tool has a unified Social Inbox to track a business’s competitors and key industry terms to stay ahead.
- Get email notifications of mentions.
- Generate in-depth custom reports and send them automatically to clients via mail on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Assign messages to your team members for better customer service.
- Sendible pricing and structure of plans are based on the number of services you use.
- The platform takes some time to pick pace because of its clunky dashboard.
- The tool doesn’t show the responses immediately and sometimes gives a repetitive response.
#5 Agorapulse: $199 for 4 social media profiles
It is a CRM and social media online scheduling tool that helps agencies to work collaboratively. Users can engage, collaborate and measure their marketing efforts with Agorapulse easily. The app supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram. Being one of the best marketing tools, it has bulk scheduling, unified inbox, and RSS feed features.
- You can label your content for easy retrievals and analysis on Agorapulse.
- The in-built CRM feature of this app helps you understand your audience better.
- You can send messages to your clients with a comment or customized note using Social Inbox.
- Agorapulse has basic reporting features and lets you download the reports in a PowerPoint format.
- The user interface is not automatic, and it needs a serious makeover.
- The app has limited features as compared to other social media online scheduling tools.
- It doesn’t integrate with Dropbox, Google Drive, or Zapier.
#6 Sprout Social: $149 for 1 social media profile
Similar to Hootsuite, Sprout Social is a social media online scheduling tool. The app supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest. It comes along with features like a smart inbox, in-depth social media analytics, and customized reporting. Sprout Social can enhance your work quality by diverting your efforts in the right direction. In addition, the amazing analytic feature is quite valuable for evaluating your social media performance.
- This social media online scheduling app sets up, operates, and manages chatbots on Facebook.
- It can group your team members for better collaboration.
- You can also integrate tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, and UserVoice for better support teams while managing user issues without leaving the dashboard.
- The tool is highly expensive for social media posting and charges every team member individually.
- Sprout Social doesn’t have a unified inbox.
- You’ll have to toggle between different social account streams individually.
- Sprout Social doesn’t allow integration with visual platforms like Youtube.
Although there are tons of online scheduling apps out there in the market, we think the aforementioned ones are the best! They are deemed fit for use today. Others are either too expensive or don’t offer the platform you need; even some of them have compromised performance. We hope this list of marketing tools is helpful for you and you can get the desired outcomes from them. Work together with your team and clients to grow your business ahead and leave a lasting impact right away. Try a free trial of these apps to increase your social media presence.
You can ask your queries in the comment section!
Author Bio: Joe Martin is a long-time contributor in the tech industry as a leader at Adobe, CMO of CloudApp, and SVP at Scorpion. With his business and marketing degrees from Utah and Stanford and his work in tech, he brings a unique balance of strategy and execution to help businesses large and small grow.