- Deaths at 152,320 with likely undercount in 8 or more states, up to 35,000 and overcount in several, up to 5,000
- Total cases at 4,498,343, which should mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone
- Recovered at 2,185,894
- Still sick at 2,312,449…this one means something
- Current death rate down from 7% to 6.51% (on March 1, it was 67%, primarily New York, why?)
- Based on projection, average death rate for remaining sick will be 6.37%
- which means 147,303 of those currently infected as of July 29 are certain to die
- Giving a total for July 29 of 299,623 dead and dying plus or minus misreporting
What we don’t have?
- We assume of the roughly 300,000 that 80% are above 70
For the comment section. Make up your own questions, what do you want to know that will help you make decisions about your own health and safety and those you are responsible for…
Gordon Duff posted articles on VT from 2008 to 2022. He is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. A disabled veteran, he worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.
Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world, and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist, and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.