ALERT: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media
- According to reports from the field, the enemy defense on the left bank is in a state of disintegration into separate pockets of resistance. There is also fighting already very close to Azovstal.
- Ugledar-Maryinka. In Marinka, troops reached the dominant slagheap in the morning and fought with the retreated enemy. To the south of Marinka, heavy fighting continued for Novomikhailovka.
- Avdeevka-Dzerzhinsk. Fighting continued in the Novobakhmutovka area. The enemy’s front line sagged after its defeat in the battles for Verkhnetoretskoye, but was not broken. There was no change in Avdeevka.
- Lysychansk-Severodonetsk-Popasnaya. Fighting continued in the south of Rubizhne and in Popasna itself.
- Izyum-Barvenkovo-Slaviansk. The Russian Armed Forces, having crushed the Ukrainian barrier at Kamianka, accumulate forces on the southern bank of the Donets River for subsequent action either toward Slavyansk or Barvenkovo. There is some progress on the Izyum-Slaviansk highway. At Barvenkovo, the AFU reported the “capture of Gusarovka”, although no one had taken it before the RF Armed Forces did not claim to have taken Gusarovka, the fighting was to the north of it to the east of Barvenkovo.
- No significant changes. The sides are exchanging artillery strikes, plus continued strikes against the AFU near Chuguev.
- Chernihiv-Sumy. Chernihiv without significant changes. Sumy, too. The RF Armed Forces took control of Slavutich, where they hung the Russian flag today and began to rotate personnel at the Chernobyl NPP. The enemy in turn continued to press on Trostyanets, claiming either combat in the town or control of the town north of Akhtyrka.
- Near Kiev the situation did not change dramatically. The troops blocking Kiev from the west are trying to advance south, the enemy counterattacks and blocks the advance in every possible way. To the east of Kiev, fighting continued in various settlements to the northeast and east of the city. There is, of course, no encirclement of Russian forces near Kiev.
- Nikolaev-Odessa. The situation did not fundamentally change. “The “assault by the AFU on Kherson” turned out to be the expected reincarnation of the “Kim counteroffensive. Positional fighting continued on the border of Kherson and Mykolaiv regions.
- While the situation on the Kamenskoye-Orekhov-Gulyaypole line was stable for the AFU, the situation to the east of Gulyaypole was more interesting. The AFU claimed to have taken Poltavka and Malinovka from the RF Armed Forces, whose capture was not reported by the RF Armed Forces. Moreover, Poltavka is northeast of Hulyaypole, which means that the AFU hints that the RF Armed Forces are trying to encircle the AFU group defending Hulyaypole. The AFU also confirms that the Russian Armed Forces control a number of settlements to the east of Huliaypil. The Russian Armed Forces did not comment on