FULL DISCLOSURE: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media
Fondsk.ru: Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:
– The Kiev regime does not leave attempts to evacuate the leaders of the nationalist regiment “Azov” and foreign mercenaries from MARIUPOL. Previous actions to remove them by air by helicopters failed. On the evening of April 8, the Kiev regime made a new unsuccessful attempt to evacuate the leaders of the Ukrainian Nazis by sea. At night, the Ukrainian dry cargo ship “APACHE”, assigned to the Maltese port of Valletta, under the Maltese flag followed in a caravan of ships from the Taganrog Bay to the Kerch Strait. At 22:38 Moscow time, 30 km southeast of MARIUPOL, the dry cargo ship abruptly changed course and tried to break through to the seaport
“MARIUPOL”, blocked from the sea by the Black Sea Fleet. The Ukrainian dry cargo ship did not respond to the demands of the Russian border ships to communicate via the international channel, continuing to move in the direction of the port of MARIUPOL. Warning artillery firing, carried out by two border patrol ships along the course of the vessel, did not lead to a change in course and a slowdown in the speed of the dry cargo ship. During the movement to the port of MARIUPOL, the ship conducted a radio exchange, transmitting messages “I am a Maniac, I am coming to you. ” At the same time, signal fires were observed on the shore.
To block the movement of the offending vessel from 22.53 to 23.30, the ship of the Black Sea Fleet and border patrol ships opened artillery fire on the Apache dry cargo ship. As a result of a direct hit on the vessel, a fire broke out in the stern of the vessel. After that, the Ukrainian dry cargo ship drifted, the crew contacted the border ships with a request to cease fire and confirmed their readiness to fulfill all the requirements of the Russian sailors.
As a result of the impact of the fire, there were no casualties among the crew members on the ship. The ship’s crew extinguished the fire on their own. After the inspection, the Ukrainian dry cargo ship “Apache” with the crew is escorted to the port of EYSK.
What else was reported at the briefing by the official representative of the RF Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov as of 19.00 on April 9, 2022, on the progress of the special operation in Ukraine:
– During the day, operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces and missile forces hit 65 military facilities in Ukraine. Among them: are four command posts and communication centers, three warehouses for logistics, as well as 41 strong points and areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment.
– Russian air defense systems shot down three Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air: two – in the areas of the settlements of MARIUPOL and KALININSKOE, one more – “Bayraktar TB-2” – in the area of the settlement of SAKHNOVSHCHINA, Kharkiv region.
– In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed:
- 127 planes and 98 helicopters,
- 428 unmanned aerial vehicles,
- 2037 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles,
- 229 multiple launch rocket systems,
- 886 field artillery pieces and mortars,
- 1941 unit of special military vehicles.
The situation in MARIUPOL as of 15.00 on April 9, 2022, from the RYBAR telegram channel:
– Adjusted territorial control in the Central and Kalmius districts of the city.
The Azovmash sites are a cauldron that is still in the process of being cleaned up. Local clashes do not reach the intensity of the battles for Azovstal. The slag mountain ( “Azovmash B” ) was left by the enemy, in the area of the second bridge behind the dump, the units advancing from the north, west, and east joined.
– The seaside boiler in the right-bank part of the city continues to run out. The battles for the 7th micro district are over. The port is being cleared. The enemy’s defense is based on administrative buildings in the west of the boiler and high-rise buildings along Lunin Street.
– Fighting continues in the Left-bank part of the city. The copter of the Azov National Regiment captured the blown-up bridge from the right bank to Azovstal. Communication between the boilers remained only by swimming.
Evacuation of civilians from the liberated quarters of MARIUPOL, – People’s Militia of the DPR.
In Rubezhnoye again “red” explosion. Locals write that again a tank with nitric acid. This was also confirmed by the gauleiter of the part of the Lugansk region still remaining “under Ukraine” Sergei Gaidai.
A small note…
Mariupol, with the exception of the industrial zones, was not fortified before our arrival, and, in fact, the industrial zones were not prepared for defense in terms of fortification – they themselves are still a “wolf’s lair”. Nevertheless, you can see for yourself what state the city is in – you have to smoke them out of almost every building, and not by elegant methods, but by effective ones.
There are already enough people out of action, and if we knock them out, fighting inside each building, then our forces will end quickly, or rather, they would already end in the first quarter. Therefore, it is natural, albeit dramatic, that such a method is used – aviation and artillery. This is what I was talking about when I criticized the waiting strategy when first they attack, and then we knock them out and move on.
I knew for sure that it would be the same with Donetsk as with Mariupol: first, they would knock us out, destroying the city, then they would come in and consolidate themselves in a day – for this, as it is now obvious, it is not the main thing to be concreted, but the main thing is to correctly distribute positions. Then we will knock them out – and the result can now be seen from any angle on the example of Mariupol. Let it be selfish, but I’ll say it again: it’s good that this strategy was abandoned and we hit first.
The British tabloid did not notice any Nazism in Ukraine.
There are disturbing thoughts in Odessa. Today, from 21:00 to 6:00 the day after tomorrow, a curfew has been declared in the city. As if the situation in wartime is quite standard. But there is one moment. Tomorrow, several trains will be sent from the Odessa railway station. Considering that they will be packed to capacity, one can imagine the number of people who will be there tomorrow. Everyone who was going to leave tomorrow was told to arrive at the station before 21:00 this evening in order not to fall under the curfew. That is, from 21:00 and all tomorrow at the station and near it there will be a huge crowd of people.
And this is what worries me. After the incident with the Tochka-U air defense strike on the Kramatorsk railway station, which resulted in a huge number of dead and wounded, I would not be surprised if the current Ukrainian authorities do not try to do the same again, traditionally blaming Russia for this. And it doesn’t have to be a missile attack. They may well arrange an undermining. With these, who have lost their shores, it will become …
I really want to be wrong, but it’s better to warn in advance. God bless me…
Complementing the already published data on the tail number of the Tochka-U missile (Sh91579), which struck yesterday, April 8, at Kramatorsk.
The tail number starting with Sh915 had not only 9M79-1 missiles launched by the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
04.09.2014 in Khartsizsk (Sh915622);
02.02.2015 in Alchevsk (Sh91565);
From February 13, 2015 in the vicinity of Logvinovo (Sh91566, Sh915527, Sh915328), but also launched already during the current NWO:
until 03/19/2022 in Berdyansk, controlled at the time of arrival of the RF Armed Forces (Sh915611);
until 03/17/2022 in Melitopol, also controlled by the RF Armed Forces (Sh915516).
By the way, these are the journalists of the Italian TV channel LA7” filmed a video report from the site of the fall of the engine compartment of the missile 9M79-1 OTRK “Tochka-U” in Kramatorsk, where it was illuminated in all details with the number Sh91579.
Servicemen of the 25th Airborne Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, during the retreat, mined a bridge in the village of Malaya Kamyshevakha. However, the Russian troops advanced quickly, and the pyrotechnicians had to leave their positions in a hurry. The bridge remained intact and now with all its appearance demonstrates the attitude of the Ukrainian army towards the population. Well, Arestovich said so – civilians of Ukraine interfere with the military to protect them.
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.