DISCLOSURE: Sourced from Russian government funded media
Briefing by the official representative of the RF Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov as of 10.00 April 13, 2022:
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to conduct a special military operation in Ukraine.
– During the night, high-precision sea and air-based missiles in the areas of the settlements of SADOVOE and CHUDNOV destroyed two large depots of rocket and artillery weapons of Ukrainian troops. Also, four Ukrainian helicopters were destroyed at the military airfield MIRGOROD – two Mi -24 and two Mi -8.
– Operational – tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 46 military facilities in Ukraine. Among them: are two command posts and a radar station in the BOROVOE area, two installations of multiple launch rocket systems, as well as 4 areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment in the BOROVOE and PESKY-RADKOVSKYE areas.
– Russian air defense systems shot down two unmanned aerial vehicles in the air over the settlement of AFANASIEVKA.
– Rocket troops and artillery hit 693 enemy targets, of which: were 676 accumulations of personnel and equipment, 11 command posts, and 5 warehouses of logistics.
- In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed:
- 130 planes and 103 helicopters,
- 244 anti-aircraft missile systems,
- 447 unmanned aerial vehicles,
- 2169 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles,
- 243 installations of multiple launch rocket systems,
- 931 field artillery pieces and mortars,
- 2076 units of special military vehicles.
– In the city of MARIUPOL, in the area of the Ilyich Iron and Steel Works, as a result of successful offensive operations by the Russian armed forces and units of the Donetsk People’s Republic, 1,026 Ukrainian servicemen of the 36th Marine Brigade voluntarily laid down their arms and surrendered.
There are 162 officers and 47 female servicemen among the surrendered servicemen of the Ukrainian armed forces.
151 wounded Ukrainian servicemen of the 36th Marine Brigade received primary medical care on the spot, after which they were all taken to the city hospital of MARIUPOL for treatment.
* * *
– During the day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost 1545 people killed, wounded and captured. 1030 people were taken prisoner in all areas of combat operations.
All data is predictable: the Ukrainian side does not have the exact number of casualties in each category in internal reports.
There is no communication with some units, and they are listed as missing, some equipment can be restored after the strike. Therefore, in internal reports, the tendency is always to underestimate the real number of losses.
* * *
Sladkov talks with the Ukrainian military, who have surrendered en masse. He speaks so passionately.
* * *
“But obviously – and I have to admit it – my visit was not wanted there. “
As you have probably already heard, dear friends, the Supreme Cocaine Commander did not design to receive the German President yesterday. Either for Steinmeier’s connections with Russia or because it was not appropriate for the Ghost of Kyiv to communicate with a German rank lower than the chancellor.
Imagine being refused by those who beg for money and weapons from you every day – and in response, they only helplessly spread their hands, saying, well, they didn’t want to see me. Where will national cuckoldism lead Germany?
* * *
Last night, Zelensky announced the detention of Viktor Medvedchuk. This, of course, is a win – to screw up opposition politicians.
Medvedchuk is strangely dressed and looks doomed. Most likely, he was not hiding, but the SBU was hiding him at home. And there was no possible special operation, but they simply got a person from where he was hidden and revealed to the world in the hope of ratings, exchanges for Mariupol’s interesting personalities, auctions, and so on.
Calling the arrest of not a bandit, not a terrorist with a bomb, not the leader of an extremist group, but a politician a special operation is a disgrace for the SBU. all the more, as Bakanov (the head of the Security Service of Ukraine) says, “multi-level” and “dangerous”.
In the meantime, they are going to change the tortured person in the photo in Kyiv either to a corridor, or to Mariupol, or to the whole of Odessa, a lot of servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are surrendering to the allied forces. They’re talking three digits.
Was that why they dragged the tortured Medvedchuk out of the “multi-level” basement? To bring down the heat of the zrada from the mass surrender of the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the allied forces. Sane Ukrainian sources believe that this is such a strategy of Zelensky and the encirclement – “shifting the information background”: so that a huge number of those who surrender do not look like a disaster.
* * *
The Russian military found a UAV with liquid containers and sprayers on the territory of one of the military units abandoned by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, RT reports.
“Presumably, these aircraft could be used to spray poisonous substances to harm both the Russian Armed Forces and the civilian population and farmland,” one of the servicemen told RT.
Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry published Ukrainian documents, according to which Motor Sich learned from the Turkish manufacturer Bayraktar about the systems and mechanisms for spraying aerosols from them.
* * *
Macron is quietly changing his shoes before the second round.
On the air of France 2, when asked about the word “genocide” used by the US President in relation to the Russian Federation, Emmanuel Macron replied: “I would be careful with words. “
Macron also added that “the Ukrainian people and the Russian people are fraternal peoples. “
Apparently, he does not want to be despised even by pigeons.
So, you see, it will come to solidarity with the statement of the Russian president about the unity of the Russian and Ukrainian people.
* * *
– Before the war, about 7,000 gas stations operated in Ukraine. Today this number has been reduced to 3,000. Only 1,500 will remain. These will be only highways and regional centers, gasoline will not be transported to the periphery.
– In the west of Ukraine there will be fuel because the border with Europe is close.
– The 20-liter limit at gas stations is dictated by the lack of fuel. The restrictions will continue.
– Before the war, 100% of imports came to us from Russia, Belarus, and by sea. These imports accounted for about 80% of our consumption. With the outbreak of the war, we automatically lost all these sources. In March, the market actually worked on the February balances and products of the Kremenchug Oil Refinery (where, we note, it has already arrived).
The only direction for imports now is Europe (and, as mentioned above, for Western Ukraine).
– There will not be a wide choice of gasoline. There will also be less liquefied gas.
– State regulation of prices at gas stations works when the market is saturated with fuel. Somehow it still worked in March, when the Kremenchug refinery was operating. But after its stop and the destruction of a dozen oil depots, literally, a week later, many traders from the central, eastern, and southern regions found themselves in a critical situation. They can only buy abroad – it’s long and far. That is, the inhabitants of Ukraine (not all, but only the ones where there will be fuel) need to forget about state regulation of prices.
This is a given, due to the demilitarization of Ukraine within the framework of the Special Military Operation of the Russian Federation.